Richard and Annette Campbell

Richard and Annette Campbell
Established 2009

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family Reunion 2012

I have a lot to catch up on, but I think I will start out with FAMILY! We had an amazing time on a family reunion trip to Beavers Bend, OK. I got to see my Eric's family, with 4 daughters, Heather's family with 3 sons, Holly's family with 5 kids, Valerie and Todd, and ofcoarse, my parents. (24 people!)

The cousins loved getting together and hanging out. From early in the morning, till late at night there always seemed to be an activity going on of some kind. I think the highlight of the trip was the boating. Watching all the kids go tubing was so fun! I think the best part though was watching the grandkids watch GRANDPA go tubing. Haha. What a memory!!! Go dad!!

We also did a lot of swimming, kayaking, horseback riding, smores, hot tubbing, playing games, and our nightly dinners that each family prepared. I love my family so much!!! We can't wait for another reunion, maybe in 2 years! Maybe we will do a skiing trip in Colorado or Utah. YES!!! We will then be able to bring our little addition. :)

                                                                          

Jeffrey, Tess, and Susie about to go boating


Eric's family!


At the dock!


Pregnant woman about to kayak!


Rich with the awesome view from campsite.  


My nieces and nephews floating on the lake


My sisters and mom!! :)


Group picture by our cabin.


What Zoey looked like when we got home....no worries, he's alive! He just likes to sleep in awkward positions. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment