Richard and Annette Campbell

Richard and Annette Campbell
Established 2009

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Videographer/Editor

So, I decided to edit together a little video for keepsake memory. It shows our cruise from last year with our friends, the Ivies. It was so fun! Pretty much you are in the sun the WHOLE time, everyday. We just ended up staying in our swimsuits all day. :) This year, it will be a little different considering I'm pregnant, and will need to stay in shade more often. :) Don't mind some of the inside jokes in the video, it was made for the four of us, but some family wanted to see the final product, and I decided to share it. Enjoy!

I like to put together videos for weddings/events/vacation, etc. So if you have something coming up, let me know! Or, if you have a ton of video from an event, and just need it to be edited together to make sense, I can do that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment