Richard and Annette Campbell

Richard and Annette Campbell
Established 2009

Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging!

So I am so new to this! I asked Richard last night, what about this? Do you like this? Which color? And all he had to say was,"I don't care..how am I supposed to know?" So I'm learning very quickly this might not be a duo effort. :) Haha.

Anyway, what really got me interested in blogging was I found out that you could use it (or print it) as a journal?! If so, what an awesome idea! I'm still learning all the tricks and tools to all of it, but I'm excited to find a way to use this as a printable journal...all while using other people's decorations in the background.

I will post more about Richard and I a little bit later. But I'm excited to have my "online journal", and I look forward to reading more about what is going on with all of my friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to see your blog up and running. That is certainly the first step. My goal this year is to post something each month about what we did that month. One of the Christmas cards I received this year just had the web address of the family's blog on it instead of the "Newsletter". I thought that was a great idea, so I am going to try to keep up with it.

    Here's my addy:

    http://suzisminithoughts.blogspot.com/

    If you are really doing this for the journaling aspect, I would look at ldsjournal.com. They have a secure online journal that you can print into book form. You can add pictures, tags, etc. It is very nice.

    I look forward to keeping up with all your spectacular adventures here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi suzi!! Thanks for the jornal tip...I will definitly look into that! :) This is a lot of pink, wow. haha. I'm excited to look at your guys' blog too!!

    ReplyDelete